A helping hand changes lives
Making an Impact
Every sale we make, another dollar we donate
Help for those who need it
So... who do we donate to?
Yes and yes
The organizations we donate to are of the following types:
- Efforts toward fighting human trafficking
- Homeless education, meals, rehabilitation, and shelter
- Drug, alcohol, and compulsive addictive behavior recovery
- Food and Grocery Charitable Resources for the Impoverished and/or Needy
- 501(c)(3) Community Support Organizations
- 501(c)(3) Minority Support Organizations
- Pet and Animal
- Humane Treatment for Found Animals
- Charitable Services for Veterinarian Treatments
A list of some of the organizations we support:
- Recovery for Life, a non-profit that helps children, teens, and young adults seek freedom from addictions and compulsive behaviors
- RedRover helps pets and owners in times of crisis. RedRover’s Responders program shelters and cares for animals displaced in natural disasters, criminal seizures, and hoarding cases.
If you think there’s another organization we should add to our list of charities, whether 501(c)(3) non-profit or for-proft, please fill out the form below.